If you're reading this, then you don't need
help getting onto the internet or surfing the web. But if you are new to computing and the
internet and you find yourself confused and frustrated, rest assured you are not alone.
Fortunately, there's help, orientation and private onsite training from Mighty Micro
Computer Service that will help you to do more with your personal computer.
Many people are buying
computers and going online. And it is fairly easy to get connected and start surfing.
However, there is still a lot to know about your computer and how it works in order to
make the most of your experience.
Course overview includes:
- How do I copy and paste?
- How do I download a file or picture, then open it, save it?
- How do I open my email attachment?
- How many web browsers should I have?
- What are cookies and temporary internet files?
- How do I save favorites and Email
address book to a memory stick or CD-ROM?
- How do I copy CD-ROM or make a
- What are backups and do I need them?
- Reconcile any current problem issues.
- Proactive virus considerations, spyware,
Learn to do more with your personal computer. It's our goal to help people learn, grow and
stay connected with new cutting-edge technology.
Mighty Micro Computer Tutor You!
On-Site Computer Tutoring * PC Instruction
Course: Home computer tutoring or in office
Who should attend: If you are a new to computers or would like a better
understanding of how computers work, this course
session is for you.
Overview: If you are learning how to use personal computers to improve your
productivity, this course will get you started on the right foot. You will gain a solid
understanding of basic computer concepts, operation and the components of a personal
computer system. In order to become familiar with the different ways you can use your
computer, you will get hands on experience with your
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
Identify the Hardware Components of a PC System:
to use your e-mail correctly and safely
tips, tricks and traps of Windows
why security software is necessary
Understand the Difference Between Memory (RAM) and File
Storage (Hard Drive):
RAM and its memory characteristics
- Differentiate between program files and data files
- Save data or pictures on a CD or Memory
Stick using a software program or from Widows
- Retrieve data or pictures from a CD or Memory Stick using a software program
- Perform routine PC maintenance checks
Register Today. We don't make the computer, we just make it better.
We come to You!