Computer Maintenance Services
The name preventive
abbreviated PM, refers to performing proactive
maintenance in order to prevent future system problems. This is contrasted
to diagnostic or corrective maintenance, which is performed to correct an already-existing
Preventive maintenance is the single most ignored aspect of computer ownership. Most
people seem to think that computers don't need preventive maintenance. They just use it
until it breaks, then repair or replace it. These people generally find themselves
repairing or replacing much sooner than those that take definite steps to avoid
difficulties in the first place.
Here are some reasons why you should develop a preventive maintenance plan for your PC:
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Money: Avoiding problems with your PC will save
you money in the long run, compared with laying out cash for new components or repair
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Time: Saves time? How can taking 1 day a year to
perform maintenance save time? Simple: because it saves you the much bigger hassles of
dealing with system failures and data loss. Most preventive maintenance procedures are
quite simple compared to troubleshooting and repair procedures. (fixing)
- Preventive Maintenance Helps Safeguard Your Data: For most people, the data on
their hard drive is more important than the computer that holds it. Taking steps to
protect this data therefore makes sense and that is what PM is all about.
- Preventive Maintenance Improves Performance: There are parts in your computer
that will actually degrade in performance over time. Preventive maintenance will help to
improve the life and speed of your system in these respects.
`WE'RE ALL ABOUT SERVICE AND HELP'
A clean computer looks better, feels better and works better. Mighty Micro Computer Service can tune your equipment, so that your computer runs like new again. You just
simply Call, Click
or Mighty Micro Computer Service today and Request a
Service Appointment; we do the rest!:
Computer Maintenance and Cleaning
Check computer battery replace if needed
Test, clean floppies and CD-ROM
Scan and test computer for virus
Check and set cmos settings correctly
Test performance of internet connection
Test, tweak overall performance and speed
Defrag drives and test for bad sectors
Monitor alignment, focus and convergence
Monitor cleaned and tested
Tune your computer, so that your computer runs like new
- Remove dust and dirt from PC, drives, system board, and
- Inspect and reseat all cards, chips and connections
- Complete detailed exterior cleaning
- Removal of dust, food, staples, and paper clips from
- Removal of inks, stickers, and tape residue
- Clean or replace noisy fans
It's much healthier and
enjoyable to work with clean, sanitized computer equipment.
us Introduce You'